ROCK CYCLE PROJECT
- Todays assignment is to build a model of the Rock Cycle in either PowerPoint or Photoshop. You have 60 minutes to complete this stage.
- You must show how rocks move through the cycle transforming into different rock types at each stage; with labels and illustrations that are appropriate.
- If you use PowerPoint, you must have 1 slide for the overall process map and 1 slide for each stage of the transformation from one stage to the next with images and text describing the transformations occuring.
- If you use Photoshop to build your illustration; you must place each stage on a different layer. You may not use one image that you have found somewhere on the internet; you must build your own description from parts that you find.
- Below is a sample chart of the Rock Cycle. Remember, your chart must have each stage of the cycle on it's own Photoshop layer or if PowerPoint: it's own slide describing how minerals move from one stage to the next.